Free Printable Love Notes For Your Valentine
January 16, 2009 · Print This Article
These free printable Love Notes for your Valentine is my Valentine gift to you. Thank you for being a part of the Insightful Nana community.
Remember the Christmas tradition of the 12 days of Christmas. You know…where you secretly take a gift to a loved one or friend for 12 days in a row. Why not do the 14 days of Valentine and tuck these love notes into the gifts you give your sweetie, loved one or kids.
If you don’t want to give the gifts… just place the cards around here and there for 14 days. This would be a fun way you could express your love and tender feelings toward your husband or sweetheart leading up to Valentine’s day.
There are 18 individual mini Love Notes to choose from. All you have to do is cute them out because tender sayings are already printed on the cards. I printed mine on Matte Photo Paper.
I bet you can think of a 100 ways to use them… but here are a few suggestions to help you get started.
1. Tuck one under his pillow… or under the covers where his feet will land.
2. Place one on the steering wheel of his car… or on the rear view mirror.
3. Hide one in his sock drawer… or better still, in his shoe.
4. Slip one into his coat pocket… or in his pant pocket where he keeps his wallet.
5. Put one in his desk drawer at work… or on on his work phone.
6. How about under the toilet lid… (blushing)
7. If he is reading a book… replace the bookmark with a card.
For kids… place them in their pack packs, CD covers, lunch bags, in their school desks.
Here are the Love Note designs. Of course that big KG won’t be on your copies.
Print off extra copies of these cards and use them through out the year. Every one needs to know they are loved and cared about during the year… as well as at Valentine’s Day.
P.S. I would love to be a fly on the wall when your loved one discovers a love note. Aren’t surprises fun!
P.P.S. Get your Valentine Love notes now.
All you have to do is enter your information below so I can zip these printable to you immediately. Once you’ve entered your information… you’ll never have to do it again because I’ll automatically send your fun printables, recipes, goodies, and helpful information directly to your in box. You can always opt-out…but you won’t want to do that because… great things are coming your way.
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags These Christmas tags have been designed for your convenience and...
- Free Halloween Printables These free Halloween printables are just the ticket for your...
- Merchant Gift Cards Merchant gift cards were the third most popular gift, behind...
- Free Christmas Printables For Kids These free Christmas Printables will keep your kids busy for...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.