I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow, March 13, at 5:00 eastern time on Fox News, Glenn Beck will air his special called “We Surround Them.” It’s a big day and you may want to participate.
If you believe in at least 7 of these principles and values.. you will certainly want to tune in.
The Nine Principle
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
You Are Not Alone
Source: This is courtesy of Glenn Beck and can be found on his website.
Groups are getting together in groups all over the country to participate in this event. I’m going to watch it in the privacy of my own home so I can concentrate and hear everything that is said.
There is a lot of talk going on in the blogging world promoting this event. The Journalista Chronicle is one of them.
P.S. Join me and many others tomorrow for “We Surround Them” aired at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. The show is on Fox News.