Welcome Beck Adams Benson
October 5, 2008 · Print This Article
Welcome Beck Adams Benson… born Oct 1, 2008. 7lbs. 4 oz. – 19″ long. He’s my darling 15th grand baby born to my baby Katie and her husband Mark Benson.
He’s just an hour old here. Isn’t he a doll! He as two older sisters, Ella and Claire….(I mean two other mom’s). Ella is 6 and Claire is 4. We all wondered which of the two girls he would look like most… but…he’s as different from the two girls as they are from each other. He has his own little look.
This little guy was suppose to be born in Sept… but for some reason, in my mind Oct 1 was the day… and so it was. After Katie’s visit to the doctor, it was decided she should be induced. She called and I made preparations to leave for the hospital when she entered and was settled.
Some how there was a missed communication and I waited for the call. It didn’t come. When I found out she was already in the hospital and in a lot of pain… I jumped in the car with my camera in hand and headed toward the hospital. Just as I entered the freeway, Mark called and congratulated me…. I had a new grandson.
Of course, I was disappointed I missed the birth… but happy that all went well and everyone was healthy.
It came as a surprise to everyone he was born so fast… only 2 1/2 hours from the time she entered the hospital until he was born. This time table runs in my side of the family. Fast labor… fast birth.. two pushes…plop.
Welcome little Beck…you have a family who loves you dearly!
P.S. I think this about does us for awhile anyway… All my kids say, “We are done!”…. We’ll see. 15 grand children is fine with me… such abundance!
- Happy Birthday Katie My baby, Katie, is having a birthday. Alright… she’s not...
- Squidoo Queen – Baby Boomer Joan Adams Squidoo Queen is a perfect name for baby boomer Joan...
- Glenn Beck Book Signing Did I meet Glenn Beck? Yep… I did. I went...
- Grandparents – Birth Of A New Baby To grandparents, news of the birth of a new baby...
- Glenn Beck at Americas Freedom Festival At Provo Last night, I went to hear Glenn Beck speak at...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.